This workshop is a free introduction to our Uncubator program for Startups, which will launch this Fall.
Whether you are just at the idea stage or have a fully fledged startup, getting your ideas and business across to investors, partners and the general public is essential. In this free workshop, we’ll cover not only how to organize your pitch, but also the art of tailoring your presentation to your target audience.
When: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Points to be covered:
• How to organize a presentation
• What makes a presentation effective
• How to prepare presentations that address the target audience
• Handling questions effectively
• Making a powerful elevator pitch
• Gabriel Gomez, Cofounder and CEO, GymHit Software
• Nicholas Trosko, Cofounder and COO, GymHit Software
For more information visit: http://startupsac.com/startupsac-uncubator-perfecting-your-pitch-workshop/